Institute for Telecommunication Sciences / Resources / Table Mountain /
Access to Site
Access to the Table Mountain Field Site
Access to the Table Mountain Field Site is restricted as detailed in 5 CFR Part 731, 5 CFR Part 732, 5 CFR Part 736, DAO 207-1, and HSPD-12.
- Badged employees of the U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) or the U.S. Geological Survey, and authorized affiliates and contractors may apply for and receive unaccompanied access, provided that they are U.S. Citizens or permanent residents and that they have a current federal government background security clearance.
- Individuals who are not any of the above may only visit the Table Mountain site when accompanied by authorized personnel. Visitors not authorized for unaccompanied access must be accompanied at all times by an authorized individual.
The following requirements must be met in order to be granted access to the site:
DOC and USGS employees:
- Fill out the Table Mountain Access Request Form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call J. Wayde Allen at (303) 497-3680 to request an invitation to submit the form through secure file transfer. Please do not email the form directly!
- If you have questions please contact J. Wayde Allen, (303) 497-5871.
- Once the request is approved, you will be given your own individual access code (PIN number). It is your responsibility to keep this number private.
Contractors and Research Affiliates (CRADA partners, etc.):