Provide a timely update on recent developments, hot research topics, and society news in the area of video quality
- Author instructions
- MS-Word eLetter Template Save the template to your hard drive; then double-click on it to create a new document.
- Click here for a simple eLetter document in *.doc format. This is a good starting point for a reply.
- Click here for PDF file that demonstrates all formatting elements of the eLetter
The goal of VQEG eletter is to provide up-to-date technical advances on video quality related topics. Each issue of VQEG eletter features a collection of papers authored by well-known researchers. These papers are contributed by invited authors or authors responding to a call-for-paper.
- Technical papers
- Summary / review of other publications
- Best practice anthologies
- Reprints of difficult to obtain articles
- Response articles
VQEG wants the eLetter to be interactive in nature. Readers are encouraged to respond to articles appearing in a prior VQEG eLetter.
Structure of Editorial Board
- Kjell Brunnström
- Naeem Ramzan
- Arthur Webster
- Margaret H. Pinson
- Lucjan Janowski
- Marcus Barkowsky
- Glenn Van Wallendael
- Patrick Le Callet
- Phil J. Corriveau
- Vittorio Baroncini
Guest editors may propose a Special Issue. Please supply the following information:
- Title for the special issue.
- Sufficiently detailed description of the intended topic and the significance of this topic.
- Name, contact information, affiliation of the guest editor eam and a brief description of their areas of expertise.
- Proposed call-for-papers.
- Tentative time-table for paper invitation and publication schedule.