VQEG Email Reflectors
The main VQEG Reflector is an e-mail discussion group, on which VQEG conducts much of its work. There are currently over 500 people on this list.
We have a new email list server. If you wish to subscribe or be unsubscribed to one or more of the lists please send an email to Arthur Webster and Margaret Pinson and indicate which list(s) you wish to join/unjoin. Self service will be available again soon.
VQEG uses other email lists for specific projects or groups. The current email lists are shown below.
- Main list: email@example.com
- Audiovisual HD: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ultra High Definition: email@example.com
- Hybrid perceptual/bitstream group: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immersive Media Group: email@example.com (previously firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Quality Assessment for Recognition Tasks: email@example.com
- Monitoring of Audio Visual Quality by Key Indicators: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psycho-Physiological Quality Assessment: email@example.com (previously firstname.lastname@example.org)
- High Dynamic Range video: email@example.com
- Video and Image Models for consumer content Evaluation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visually Lossless Quality Analysis and the Joint Effort Group share a reflector: email@example.com also known as firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding Unsolicited Advertising on the VQEG email reflectors:
- Although most parties participating in VQEG have commercial interests, VQEG shall remain a commerce free space.
- Companies and individuals which abuse any of the VQEG mailing lists for unsolicited advertising will be deleted from all lists.
- Unsolicited advertising, dispatching of brochures, public product presentations etc. are not allowed at VQEG meetings. Excepted from this are of course private discussions between participants, excursions to/through the meeting hosts facilities and invited presentations.
- Questions to the reflector regarding products are okay. The responses should not be sent to the whole reflector but to the requesting party only.
- Information regarding conferences/journals related to VQEG work are okay to post to the reflector.
Email Lists for Questions
The following email lists can be used to send questions and input. These are not reflectors.
- email@example.com Used for sending questions and input to the host and the Co-chairs regarding an upcoming meeting