Visually Lossless Quality Analysis (VLQA, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our group has two key missions:
- To define the technical parameters describing the meaning of the term "visually lossless transformation"
- Determine if low-impairment transformations are visually lossless.
Scope of Authority
- Create detailed subjective and objective test methodology, as per the charter
- Create a detailed explanation of targeted usage models and associated problem statements
- Objective, quantifiable data to validate that the requirements are sound and will provide meaningful value and benefit to the VQEG members and industry.
- Deliverables to VQEG and industry (reports, models, analysis, etc.)
Click here for the VLQA document FTP site. Audio call minutes are in the "minutes" subdirectory.
Charter and Scope of Authority
Defined Used-cases and Quality Requirements
Test plan development
- Reference displays and standardization of display metrology
Timeline and Milestones
- Kick-Off meeting
- Create Call for Proposal kick-off
- Call for Proposal deadline
- Technology Response to CfP
- Execute quality assessment plan
- Review results and report
Reflector: This group shares the JEG reflector: email@example.com